Privacy Compliance Certification
Web Services has certifications are on file with any party on file that manages this electronic or tangible property certification.
Collection of your Personal Information
In order to better provide you with products and services offered, Web Services may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
- First and Last Name
- Mailing Address
- E-mail Address
- Phone Number
- Job Title
- *not all information is collected on all sites, it is dependent on which site you have used
If you purchase Web Services's products and services, we collect billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction.
Web Services may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your:
- Political Affiliation
- Household Income
- *not all sites built by this web developer will collect this information
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services. These may include: (a) registering for an account; (b) entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners; (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Use of your Personal Information
Web Services collects and uses your personal information to operate and deliver the services you have requested.
Web Services may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Web Services and its affiliates.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
Web Services may sell, rent, or lease customer information to third parties for the following reasons:
(this is a blanket coverage policy and this statement does not mean it applies to this website, it could apply to others that use this blanket policy, contact the owner of the website for information if this site is using any services or providing leads to any others)
Web Services may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is transferred to the third party. Web Services may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Web Services, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Web Services may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Web Services or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Web Services; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Web Services, or the public.
Opt-Out of Sale or Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
In connection with any personal information we may sell or disclose to a third party for a business purpose, you have the right to know:
• The categories of personal information about you that we sold and the categories of third parties to whom the personal information was sold; and
• The categories of personal information that we disclosed about you for a business purpose.
You have the right under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA) and certain other privacy and data protection laws, as applicable, to opt-out of the sale or disclosure of your personal information. If you exercise your right to opt-out of the sale or disclosure of your personal information, we will refrain from selling or disclosing your personal information, unless you subsequently provide express authorization for the sale or disclosure of your personal information. To opt-out of the sale or disclosure of your personal information, visit this Web page send information VIA the contact form found or email found on the main page of this site.
Security of your Personal Information
Web Services secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Web Services uses the following methods for this purpose:
- Including but, not limited to any, and all published product online, on TV ,on the radio, and /or in print or online, or by phone, text or visit
We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
• Delete your personal information from our records; and
• Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
• Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
• Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
• Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
• Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
• Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
• Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
• Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
• Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
• Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
Web Services collects personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. Web Services collects this information for the following reason(s): *Not all sites built by this developer will collect information, please contact the owner of your website to see if this site collects information about children.
We provide information about our personal data practices for children on our home page and wherever we knowingly collect personal data from children on our application. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this application. If you are a parent and you have questions regarding our data collection practices, please contact us using the information provided at the end of this Statement of Privacy.
Disconnecting your Web Services Account from Third Party Websites
You will be able to connect your Web Services account to third party accounts. BY CONNECTING YOUR WEB SERVICES ACCOUNT TO YOUR THIRD PARTY ACCOUNT, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU ARE CONSENTING TO THE CONTINUOUS RELEASE OF INFORMATION ABOUT YOU TO OTHERS (IN ACCORDANCE WITH YOUR PRIVACY SETTINGS ON THOSE THIRD PARTY SITES). IF YOU DO NOT WANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOU, INCLUDING PERSONALLY IDENTIFYING INFORMATION, TO BE SHARED IN THIS MANNER, DO NOT USE THIS FEATURE. You may disconnect your account from a third party account at any time. Login pages that ask if you want to use third party sites to login also give you an option to disconnect or logout
Opt-Out & Unsubscribe from Third Party Communications
We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out of receiving any or all communications from third-party partners of Web Services by contacting us here:
- Web page: send information VIA the contact form found or email found on the main page of this site
- Email: in all cases, should you need to send a request to the developer, please email email@example.com and include the domain to the site in question.
- Phone: as listed on the main page of this site
From time to time, Web Services may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. In order to improve our Services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from Web Services or click on a link therein.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from Web Services, you may opt out of such communications by hitting unsubscribe, or contacting the owner of this website or application.
External Data Storage Sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Changes to this Statement
Web Services welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Web Services has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Web Services at:
Metromedia Funding Solutions LLC
(business location), _________________ _________________
as listed on site
as listed on site
Effective as of February 1, 1998